Intake meetings initiate programming to address each child’s specific needs.
Individualized reviews unity staff, families, caseworkers and school district representatives to evaluate progress and plan ahead.
Children suffer from one or more behavioral, emotional or cognitive problems:
- Learning disabilities
- Conduct disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- Personality disorders
- Mild to moderate developmental disabilities
- Social and emotional immaturity
- Attention deficit disorders
- Mild neurological impairments
- Speech and language impairments