The mission of the Catholic Children's Home is to aid, protect and care for the needs, education and welfare of dependent, neglected, abused or otherwise hurting children and families without regard to poverty, riches, race, religion or national origin.
· More than 100 years of caring.
· Established in 1879 by the Precious Blood Sisters of Ruma, Illinois.
· Continuing mission of attending to all needs of children in care away from their home.
· Dynamic programming, updated to best meet the changing needs of communities and families.
· Future programs planned to provide answers for more children in crisis.